Sustainability risk within companies and supply chains: what to anticipate, manage and measure
Join our webinar to learn more about the Sustainability and what it means for your business.
16th September 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM HKT
Sustainability performance is fast becoming a business imperative. In recent years, financial institutions and corporates are under increased scrutiny by investors, shareholders, governmental regulators, consumers, employees and consumers, demanding for strong sustainability credentials and demonstrate commitment to reducing their environmental impact of their business operations.
While they work hard to improve their sustainability requirements in response to investor and consumer demands, addressing the supply chain’s impact on sustainability is also key.
In some industries, up to 98% of a business’ environmental impact is manifested through its supply chain. Often multi-tiered and disparate, supply chains can expose companies
to hidden risk that negatively affect their sustainability and ESG status and score, such as human rights abuses, labour standards, natural resource depletion, corruption and many more.
Companies are advised to consider and address these potential concerns before they become problems, in order to enable resiliency and future-proof their operations while positively impacting the planet.
The identification of supply chain partners to ascertain compliance status, communicate sustainability requirements, gaps and, most importantly, engagement to drive quantifiable improvements, is top of mind for key executives mindful of mitigating and managing their environmental footprint.
AVP of Listing Policy
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX)
Chief Compliance Officer
Norton Rose Fulbright
Head of Sustainability Strategy APAC
Date & Time
16th September 2021
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM HKT
In this discussion you will learn:
- The impact of sustainability on investment decision making and corporates
- The challenges of managing sustainability risk and its effect on your business and supply chain
- Sustainability from a regulator’s perspective – Why as a regulator, we think issuers should consider sustainability seriously and establish relevant frameworks and mechanisms within the company?
- What are the steps to building a sustainable supply chain?
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements of your supply chain sustainability programs
Simplify fill up the form below to watch the recording.
Can’t join? Don’t worry, register anyway
and we’ll send you the recording on demand.