Beyond Screening - How to Safeguard your Company from Sanctions Exposure
Recent sanctions mean it is more important than ever to fully understand the entities you are working with and who owns them.
Recent sanctions mean it is more important than ever to fully understand the entities you are working with, and who owns them.
Do you know if the UBO of one of your suppliers has influence or interest in a sanctioned entity? Also did you know an individuals separate entities can be sanctioned by extension?
Your third parties could be affected by the recent Russian sanctions and you should be confident that your ongoing monitoring alerts system is fully functional.
From comprehensive screening against recently imposed sanctions and watchlists to expert enhanced due diligence reports which identify hidden business owners, watch this recorded session where we will walk you through our end-to-end process and show you how to identify and understand high-risk individuals and entities in light of recent events in Ukraine.
Business Intelligence and Corporate Research
Senior Product Manager
In this discussion you will learn:
- How to gain access to the most significant global database of high-risk individuals and organisations
- How our business screening solutions and instant due diligence reports can identify risk against recent sanctions
- How the 50% rules impact your business and what regulators expect
- Other considerations when understanding your organisations exposure to sanctioned individuals
- How to unwrap the corporate structure of entities, identify UBOs and the methods used to conceal identity
- The roles of questionnaire, enhanced due diligence and wider compliance processes in sanctions screening