The lifting of sanctions in Iran presents the potential for new economic opportunities for many organizations operating in the Middle East. However, the undertaking of due diligence for this particular territory presents highly complex challenges unique to it’s economic, political and cultural conditions. For instance, difficulty in accessing accurate and credible information in the public domain and using that information practically in the due diligence process. However, this is not to say that conducting business in this market is out of the question. In fact, it is more than possible to capitalize opportunities and engage with Iranian business partners if an organization has performed the required due diligence measures to comply with local and global regulations.
Local expertise in specialized Iranian due diligence
Having supported a number of our clients with specialized Iranian due diligence, ethiXbase has direct expertise and resources to navigate around the local information infrastructure, procuring information only from ethical sources to keep our clients safe whilst giving them the most comprehensive and cost-effective coverage available in localities.
Our key differentiators include:
- Local operations and sales support in the Middle East
- Local language specialization
- Ethically sourced information
- Industry-leading rapid turnaround times
- Analysis of both the negative and positive aspects of the entity, offering true business intelligence
- Extensive coverage of key risk indicators, not limited to traditional financial due diligence