Podcast l Compliance Training for 3rd Party Business Partners
In this podcast, Nirav Mehta addresses the important area of providing compliance training to your 3rd Party Business Partners and why there is a need to provide training for them.
Topics for discussion includes:
- Who are 3rd Party Business Partners
- What does the law say about dealing with 3rd Party Business Partners
- Is there a need to train your 3rd Party Business Partners on Compliance
- How to identify the 3rd Party Audience for the compliance training
- Training content
- Compliance best practices for 3rd Party Business Partners
Johnson Controls l Compliance Geographic Programme Leader, Ethics and Integrity, Middle East & Africa l View Bio
Nirav is a professional with more than 19 years of experience in Global Compliance, Operational Control and Risk-based Internal Audits across industries. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant from India and is proficient in monitoring and ensuring compliance to US FCPA, Anti- Corruption, UK Bribery Act, Trade Compliance and Anti-Trust/Anti-Competition Behavior. Nirav is a seasoned professional in conducting customized Compliance Workshops for educating 3rd Party Business Partners and Project Teams on Anti-Corruption / Anti-Trust compliance and related risks. He is also adept at designing and implementing controls and monitoring compliance to set policies to achieve operational and financial efficiency.